Watch TV on Computer

Thursday, September 8, 2011

How to Find Friends on Facebook

I like Facebook to find friends of my interest.Its very easy to find friends from all over the world in a single click.Facebook is the largest and biggest social networking site on the Internet.  According to Social Baker research this site growing very fast with over 600 millions members and 50% of them is login everyday, each people has average 130 friends, spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook. Top five country Facebook users is come from United States, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Turkey and Philippines.
Facebook search is the best tool if you need to find someone such lost or old friends, classmate buddies, family, past
coworkers, relative, missing person, etc. Most of people has a Facebook account and you can find them easily with Facebook friend finders.
Find people on Facebook divided into several categories, you can search by name, email address, search by classmate, and search by company or discover people you know from your hometown, school, mutual friends employer and much more.
Here five ways how to search people on Facebook, just visit each link below and follow the instructions there
1. General Facebook Search
On this page you can select search by people and enter the basic information such name,  location, education, workplace and begin your search
2. Search for Friends on Facebook
Facebook also provide more specific search like search by name or email, search by school and search by company don’t forget enter person name in each search category
3.Find friends from different parts of your life
This page also provide more specific people search term to get more accurate search results
4.Find Friends by email address
Facebook can help you to find person from your email address book. All major web mail services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Hanmail, Skype etc are supported
5.Facebook Advance People Search Application
You can use this application to search for people on Facebook . This app currently indexes profiles of about 240 million people in its database
6. Find people with your last name on Facebook
I just realized that Facebook have another people search feature called Family Search, on this page you can search with your last name or even find someone by their last name.
I hope this article can help you to find someone you are looking for, you can share this Facebook search article to your friends or family to help them find people on Facebook
Best Regards

18 comments:

  1. Facebook made it very easy to find your friends. Either by using your e-mail, or your school, or city. Plus the network connection makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice & impressive article you have posted..Your post have the information that is helpful for me as I am a new blogger.I would like you to keep up the good work..Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so ideal valuable for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read few articles on this internet site and I believe that your weblog is very interesting and contains lots of great information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn't found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads