Watch TV on Computer

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to Use Facebook - 6 Easy and Risk Free Tips

Nowadays this is age of social media and everyone is connected through social networks especially through Facebook. People of all ages and nationalities use Facebook on line social network as a way of letting friends and relatives know what they are doing. There are however problems that can arise from the use of Facebook. There are ways to avoid these problems if you think about putting safety first before you go online and you post any updates about yourself.

    • 1
      Don't be foolish think safely. Do not give the general public information about yourself that you would rather just share with certain people in your life. Remember when you are using your computer to go online to a social network such as Facebook you run the risk of sharing to much.
    • 2
      There are privacy buttons provided on Facebook so you can pick and choose who sees what you post. Keep in mind to be prudent because people do fall out. Once again think safely as you don't want a disgruntled friend to be telling things that could really embarrass you to people on Facebook and other online social networks..
    • 3
      Never give out your name or home address to anyone who contacts you through Facebook. Doing this can lead to a myriad of problems from unwanted phone calls to unwanted visits to your home or unwanted online communications such as email.
    • 4
      Never use Facebook as way of getting retribution at someone by making derogatory comments. This type of behavior can backfire on you and you are the one that ends up getting hurt by it. Always keep in mind that online social networks should be used for positive communication
    • 5
      If you do post pictures of yourself on Facebook be selective and think about the future, Would you like your Parents or a perspective employer to see the pictures?
    • 6
      Don't take everything that other Facebook users post as the truth . Remember people often try to mislead other with false information.

18 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    I'm in the market for IT hardware support. I found Prob-Solve Solutions on Google - http://probsolvesolutions.co.uk/it_support_company_in/index.asp . Has anyone used them? I haven't heard about them before, does anyone know if they're any good?

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well explained my fren..Every one use the facebook but doesn't know the actual usage and the important steps in following it..U have made it crystal clear..keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Facebook can be a great threat to us, if used carelessly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Facebook can be a great threat to us, if used carelessly!!

    i also agree with this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used the privacy buttons so that only my friends can view my profile and my walls. Strangers cannot view them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info. Id like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also in detail. I support the unique point. It is useful and benefit to your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads